• This item is being replaced by SNS-02635.

• Customer Ratings

for me and for my cat

Posted by ndrino87 on Nov 02, 2014

Using this for me and my cat.

transfer factor

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jul 24, 2014

couple years ago I suffered from parvovirus B-19 . It still gives me troubles for my health. Few weeks ago lymphatic gland in my neck started to ache. it made me feel discomfort. after using this supplement for week. it stopped to ache and i dont feel it anymore.

Well-worth product!

Posted by 5254435731925888808 on Jul 20, 2014

Items arrived very quickly, and this was well-packaged, really affordable and worth the price, thanks iHerb! Taken as a daily supplement, and have seen a boost in immunity. Love it!

Posted by 4859701888045397653 on Jan 17, 2014

effective

The best health improovement ever

Posted by 4842729337367058979 on Dec 31, 2013

This one is fantastic, I've got the best health improovement ever of using any product. I am ful of energy and can do things and solve problems as many for one day, as usually did for few weeks. The best price and service!

I've tried the Transfer Factor from my doctor and this is better - and cheaper!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Nov 02, 2013

I was diagnosed with cytomegalo virus which causes memory loss. My doctors advised me to start taking Transfer Factor. The brand they sell costs $75.00 a bottle!! Although it helped tremendously, I just couldn't afford it anymore. So, I trued Source Naturals - it works better and the cost if easier to swallow, too!

Posted by Romero on Dec 20, 2012

I'm passing through a time with weak immune system, so I tried this but didn't noticed any improvement. I think I should stick to the basic: Zinc, Ashwagandha, Glutamine and Vit C.

CFS

Posted by Reviewer1635981 on Oct 04, 2012

I have CFS- I react to a lot of supplements that either boost my immunodeficient state or detoxify the body. My experience with this product is that I felt very unwell after taking only 1/8 of a capsule! Hard to believe..but true. I stopped after the first dose. I have since read that other people with my syndrome had to go very very slowly with this supplement. I may try again with a dose that is 1/20th!! For normal healthy people, I guess this tells you that this stuff actually does increase immunity- just for my overloaded body ( pathogens, virus, fungi...) , it was too much

Die off or intolerance

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

This component of colostrum is usually used with a malfunctioning immune system. It was supposed to help me with dysbiosis and infections, but only gave me diarrhea and cramps...Couldn't wait for more than a week

Maybe

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I am still on the fence about Transfer Factors. You have to use a lot of this product to make any difference. It is cheaper than the 4Life stuff. My opinion is that it is just a form of colostrum not anything unique. Colostrum is a good supplement for immune health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »