as efective as 4life transfer factor

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Feb 16, 2011

This product definitely works. I've used it for a month now and can see results.No need to spend money on the 4Life transfer factor, this one works just as good for the fraction of the price.

Fungul Infection

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Apr 01, 2008

I had a fungal infection in the area of the groin, after taking Transfer factor, this fungus became greatly diminished - a fungal infection is a sign of a weakened immune system and transfer factor is an immune builder - it worked for me!

CFS

Posted by Reviewer1635981 on Oct 04, 2012

I have CFS- I react to a lot of supplements that either boost my immunodeficient state or detoxify the body. My experience with this product is that I felt very unwell after taking only 1/8 of a capsule! Hard to believe..but true. I stopped after the first dose. I have since read that other people with my syndrome had to go very very slowly with this supplement. I may try again with a dose that is 1/20th!! For normal healthy people, I guess this tells you that this stuff actually does increase immunity- just for my overloaded body ( pathogens, virus, fungi...) , it was too much

The best health improovement ever

Posted by 4842729337367058979 on Dec 31, 2013

This one is fantastic, I've got the best health improovement ever of using any product. I am ful of energy and can do things and solve problems as many for one day, as usually did for few weeks. The best price and service!

I like this one.

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Nov 30, 2008

Has exactly what I was looking for. Great immune system modulator.

Immune system booster

Posted by Reviewer1205582 on Apr 20, 2009

After 3 months use, it proves to be effective

I use this for my dog

Posted by jayzou on Dec 04, 2011

...and I feel that it works for him. He occasionally gets weird rashes and bumps on his skin, but once he starts taking these his problems go away. So I think this is what's helping him at the moment.

Die off or intolerance

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

This component of colostrum is usually used with a malfunctioning immune system. It was supposed to help me with dysbiosis and infections, but only gave me diarrhea and cramps...Couldn't wait for more than a week

I've tried the Transfer Factor from my doctor and this is better - and cheaper!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Nov 02, 2013

I was diagnosed with cytomegalo virus which causes memory loss. My doctors advised me to start taking Transfer Factor. The brand they sell costs $75.00 a bottle!! Although it helped tremendously, I just couldn't afford it anymore. So, I trued Source Naturals - it works better and the cost if easier to swallow, too!

Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 20, 2009

Transfer factor has balanced my immune system. I have less allergies, and my diabetes is less severe.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »