tast is good

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

good amount of zinc and kids like the taste

quite palatable to dissolve in your mouth

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 02, 2015

Much better tasting than some others I have tried and I do believe that it really boosts my immune system and helps me fight sinus infections ans any sniffles

great taste

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jan 19, 2011

this stuff has a nice taste to it, but i made the mistake of not eating before i put one in my mouth. i felt a little queasy, but i ate something and felt better.

Source Naturals Zinc Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2748607 on Apr 08, 2011

This is the best zinc source for fending off colds, though I don't know if these have gluten in them or not. It would be nice if it said right on the bottle.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on May 13, 2011

Pretty good, but I think I like the flavor of the Now brand zinc lozenges better

pleasant tasting

Posted by Reviewer2854668 on Jan 26, 2010

good source of zinc. not to bad of a "metallic" taste

In case of a flu...

Posted by Reviewer1989826 on Feb 13, 2013

I keep these around in case a catch a cold. Haven't had to try these in action so far.

Eat these before meals

Posted by odereviews on Aug 15, 2013

You might want to eat these tablets before meals, or these will make you feel nauseous. Taste is great. I like to cut these to 2-4 parts, and take multiple times a day. Price was fairly cheap.

Tasty

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Sep 16, 2013

I can't say that I've experienced any clear or obvious effects from these, but then again, perhaps one would not expect clear effects from something that is needed in normal quantities in the body. What I CAN say is that they taste great!

Okay with the flavor

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Nov 20, 2015

I have had better tasting Zinc Lozenges and will not buy it again. Has a chalky, a bit sour, a little sweet fruity flavor.