Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

South of France, Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash, Shea Butter, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 29, 2012

Lovely suds, leaves skin soft. I am the laziest person on earth....so using something like helps me save time from applying lotion after my shower!

Favorite One!

Posted by 4652371856366021612 on Nov 06, 2012

I love all of the South of France body washes, but this is my favorite. A good, clean, "soap" scent that is not overpowering. It just smells clean! Didn't dry out my skin either.

Love it

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Feb 15, 2013

Hubby and I finally found the bodywash that both of us like. Smells nice, moisturizing, and 4 pushes are enough for washing body twice. Happy find!

Luxurious

Posted by jotonthehunt on Sep 10, 2013

I feel like I am using a high end body product when I use this, love the smell, consistency and aftermath. Also love the price. Only down side is the packaging, it's practical ...but not pretty! I guess that's how I get sucked in by those big corporations! Trust me you are better off with this product, I would recommend and repurchase.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1023346 on Aug 14, 2013

This was sort of disappointing for me... as it says "moisturizing", "shea butter" etc., I expected something a bit richer, but this was a clear, watery liquid that doesn't particularly feel moisturizing much. Perhaps not too drying either, but I was sort of worried that it might be a bit heavy for this season(summertime), when actually it was quite refreshing and cleaning, no rich "moisturizing" feeling at all. The smell sure is not overpowering, it's also weak and subtle and leaves virtually no scent. I particularly don't enjoy the fact that I tend to use much, because it doesn't lather well. Won't pick this one again.