Very effective for stress & anxiety

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I have been using theanine for years. I tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a forever grateful for theanine.

free

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

thanks

Did not feel a difference, but this brand is good

Posted by psoriasis on Apr 12, 2014

Personally I did not feel a difference but I trust this brand. Things like L-Theanine are very different when it comes to effect on different people. It may work for you but I did not feel any difference. However I trust Dr. Best so I give this supplement a 5 star rating.

Good

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013

Liked the freebie so much, that I had to order more.

ok

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

Very healthy product, Highly recommended!

Haven't really noticed any "calming" ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... effect when taking these, so I can't really recommend these to anyone. The effect is very mild at best. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't tried it yet

Special, Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I took a besplplatny sample, I didn't use.

Special, Doctor's Best, Suntheanine L-Theanine, 150 mg, 10 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5247116269419298450 on May 24, 2013

Наверно слишком мало, чтобы судить об эффекте

It works great !!

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of ecxessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. When I buy L-Theanine for dogs in Holland it will cost me about 40 dollars a month ! I saved a lot of money buying Doctor's Best L-Theanine at iHerb. After 9 months of using I can get my dog's attention when she is barking, she listens better and has no fear of thunder, lightning and even fireworks anymore. She also has much more self-confidence. That's a result of training but without L-Theanine it was not possible to train. I'm very happy with the results and surprised it's so effective. Before using I did not believe it could work but I was wrong !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.