♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Supplement EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This GMP-quality Herbal Product is recommended by my Medical Doctor. Formulated by Gurus of Green: Sam Graci; Dr. Alan C. Logan; Jean-Yves Dionne - B.Sc. Pharm; Dr. John Berardi, PhD, CSCS; Bruce Krahn and Dr Uche Odiatu BA, DMD & Kary Odiatu BPE, B.Ed. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good stuff

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This was a free sample, so it's hard to say how it worked for weight loss. However, I'm not a huge grapefruit fan and this still tasted really yummy to me! A little tangy and sweet. Just the right amount of flavor. Thanks for the free sample Iherb! Great service, as always. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

works

Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Sep 19, 2013

it was difficult to understand with such a small amount

Spices up water!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Excellent for the person who won't drink water because its boring! Adds a light citrus taste to a glass of water. Since drinking more water is proven to aid in weight loss - this sure doesn't hurt. Plus it has 3 great ingredients to encourage weight loss. Glucommanan (konjac root) to make you feel full, 5-HTP to boost brain levels of serotonin (the feel good hormone) and chromium to regulate insulin levels and decrease those sugar spikes that cause overeating! Drinking more water helps to decrease headaches, lose weight and clear up skin. Highly recommend this tasty mix. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

wtf

Posted by anioto on May 09, 2013

Stir it well, but left a thick unpleasant gel in my cup. Taste is not so awful, but not so good.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 10, 2013

OK

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer3244640 on Apr 03, 2013

Don't know,got it for free and haven't tried it yet.

not ok texture

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Mar 12, 2013

I prepared the drink and I think I left it on the table for 5 minutes before drinking it. Al the foam from the start become a gel, and though I don't have a problem in general with the textures of food, this was not ok. The flavor was pleasant but the gel stuff was not.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Mar 03, 2013

Horrible taste, too acidic made me sick.

never got it