go4trim

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012

Contents seems good for weight management, but 1 pack definitely can't give any result. // Состав неплохой для поддержания формы, но по одной упаковочке явно судить не получится.

Good stuff

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This was a free sample, so it's hard to say how it worked for weight loss. However, I'm not a huge grapefruit fan and this still tasted really yummy to me! A little tangy and sweet. Just the right amount of flavor. Thanks for the free sample Iherb! Great service, as always. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Spices up water!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Excellent for the person who won't drink water because its boring! Adds a light citrus taste to a glass of water. Since drinking more water is proven to aid in weight loss - this sure doesn't hurt. Plus it has 3 great ingredients to encourage weight loss. Glucommanan (konjac root) to make you feel full, 5-HTP to boost brain levels of serotonin (the feel good hormone) and chromium to regulate insulin levels and decrease those sugar spikes that cause overeating! Drinking more water helps to decrease headaches, lose weight and clear up skin. Highly recommend this tasty mix. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 30, 2012

I left this one some second to long so it startet becoming a gel, making it kinda gross to drink. But the taste is good! Its hard for me to rate how it worked after just one packet though.

Nice

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012

Nice flavour. REceived it as a free sample, so I cann't say if it really works. But it seems, the effect would be nice.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Sep 29, 2012

good

grapefruit

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 18, 2012

very nice

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Supplement EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This GMP-quality Herbal Product is recommended by my Medical Doctor. Formulated by Gurus of Green: Sam Graci; Dr. Alan C. Logan; Jean-Yves Dionne - B.Sc. Pharm; Dr. John Berardi, PhD, CSCS; Bruce Krahn and Dr Uche Odiatu BA, DMD & Kary Odiatu BPE, B.Ed. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good

Posted by Reviewer3319147 on Dec 03, 2012

I can not spend much time on reviews. I will say briefly: I liked everything.

god smak