10% Off Orders Over $40!

Special, Healthy Origins, Biotin, High Potency, 5000 mcg, 7 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 164 reviews

Great supplement

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 30, 2012

Vitamin H (biotin, vitamin B7), as a source of sulfur, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen, can be called a beauty vitamin for skin, hair and nails. That's why, because of the presence of sulfur in biotin, the skin becomes smooth, hair becomes lush, and nails are transparent. Витамин Н (биотин, витамин B7), являясь источником серы, которая принимает участие в синтезе коллагена, можно назвать витамином красоты для кожи, волос и ногтей. Так как, благодаря наличию серы в биотине, кожа становится гладкой, волосы пышными, а ногти прозрачными.

Great and safe biotin supplement.

Posted by Leione on Apr 29, 2014

Unlike many other biotin supplements, this one is non-GMO and doesn't contain any dangerous additives, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, such as titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, or soy. Biotin is effective in treating diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, heart disease, obesity, arthritis, osteoporosis, neurodegenerative conditions, Alzheimer's disease, attention disorders, stress, anxiety and depression. It boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood sugar spikes, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, supports the liver function, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, reduces inflammation, helps maintain healthy joints, bones and teeth, strengthens brittle nails, and relives stress. Would recommend it.

It works !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

I have dozens of this sample and I've only been taking these Biotin supplements for 2 1/2 weeks, but I can already tell a difference.The last year or so, I've noticed that my hair is thinning in the front, and it's gotten worse the last few months as I've started perimenopause. I've also had two nails that are splitting, and I haven't been able to grow them out or do anything to stop the splitting.I bought the Biotin to help with these two problems, and so far it's already making a difference. While it's still too soon to notice any difference in the thickness of my hair, my splitting nails have already grown out to the point where they are no longer splitting. At this rate, I'm very happy with this product since it has had noticeable results. The front of my hair has started filling in, and my hair is much thicker. It sort of snuck up on me, too, how quickly this was working. The other day, I glanced down and was surprised to see that my nail was no longer splitting. I wasn't expecting such quick results, and was pleasantly surprised. Since I have seen results with my nails, eyelashes, and eyebrows, however, I know that this is working already, and I can't wait to see continued results with my hair. Nevertheless, if you're going to use a biotin supplement, consider that biotin cannot be absorbed through the skin. That means you've got to ingest it. Foods rich in biotin include egg yolk, liver and some vegetables. A lot of studies have shown potential benefits from the use of biotin supplements.Metabolism may improve as well as immunity functions. It's no wonder then that biotin can produce visible effect such as stronger and better-looking hair and nails. Since it doesn't cost that much to try using biotin and see whether you and others notice a difference, I'd consider using it without too much worry. I will be re-ordering this when all samples are gone .

spectacular

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

over the course of a year or so, i have seen a vast improvement in the condition of my hair, scalp, skin and nails, and i correlate that to taking around 5 milligrams of biotin per day. this was a fantastic trial offer and too good to pass up. thank you iherb

biotin

Posted by KimberlyCollins on Dec 13, 2011

great product, i use it for hair and nail strength