• Tea Cup design may vary. Depending on what we have in stock at the time of your order, you may receive either the Ceramic Tea Mug, or the Ceramic Tea Cup.

• Reviews | English

Me gusta

Posted by 5493286562338681205 on Mar 19, 2014

Me gusta pero me gusta mucho más la Just a Leaf, 2.95$ en la sección de muestras.

Excellent cup

Posted by swinginstars on Mar 26, 2014

I adore this cup as it has very simple and comfortable design. This size is my favorite - not too big and no too small, ideal!

can never have enough mugs

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Mar 27, 2014

great price when you buy the tea and cup together.

good quality

Posted by wicked72 on Mar 28, 2014

ok

Love mine

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 06, 2015

I love the one I received. I wish I had ordered 2 at the time. The one I received was slightly more petite than your ordinary tea mug, but not overly so, and I like it for that reason... mon petite mug. :-)

Very nice quality ceramic, keeps tea hot! (feels almost like bone china..how did they do that? :)

Posted by 4976730833349250132 on Apr 08, 2015

The Early Grey Tea and the St. Dalfour Tea Cup where a gift to a friend who went wild with glee... She only drinks St. Dalfour Tea.. <3

Nice tea cup

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on May 08, 2015

It comes in a cute blue box. It says designed in France and made in China. The mug feels heavy. You can feel the sign if you rub your finger across it. The cup itself is smooth. It's also 50 cent on sale.

Beautiful Mug

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on May 20, 2015

This is a high quality, well made mug. I would have preferred the cup, but for .50 I took a chance. Unfortunately I got the mug. It is very pretty though & I love the design & color blue. If the cup becomes available, & you have a choice, I will order it. I love Iherb!

Nice mugs for the price!

Posted by tkensei on Jun 06, 2015

Nice mugs for the price. I bought 3 of them. It's smaller than my usual mugs though so I gave them to my boyfriend.

I use it for drinking tea everyday

Posted by 4689428339693812018 on Jun 06, 2015