St. Dalfour, Organic, Black Cherry Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Tea leaf was top quality, refreshing, Spicy, with nice aroma of black cherry and clean-tasting, this is a unique Black Cherry tea, I'm sure that tea-lovers of all kinds will love it..

Tastes good

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Pleasant taste, will buy again.

Good tea!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

Lots of cherry flavour. I like it a lot!

no black cherry flavor

Posted by 4724072571779848440 on Jan 22, 2016

This only tastes like black tea to me - I cannot taste any black cherry flavor in this tea at all.

St Dalfour Black Cherry Tea

Posted by 5365088312218286822 on Feb 19, 2015

I have been hanging on to the last of my St Dalfour Black Cherry Tea bag for more years than I would ever care to admit, simply because I could not bear the thought of forgetting to buy more. And for so many years, I have been searching for this tea locally, without any luck whatsoever. So, I finally 'bit the bullet' and went online. I am so grateful to have finally found this tea, and relish every sip, mostly out of knowing and appreciating what a truly fine tea it is. Thank you for providing such a fine tea!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1126455 on Sep 19, 2011

Loved it!

None to almost none black cherry added

Posted by Reviewer2017314 on Jan 16, 2016

I've tried two tea bags so far. Unfortunately there was no black cherry flavor from the first tea. The second tea I could tell it was different than plain Ceylon tea but with maybe a drop of black cherry juice. Yes a single drop. While I would say it's good Ceylon tea, it's definitely not black cherry tea. It's ceylon tea with a maybe a drop of fruit juice.

Good black tea with a subtle aroma of cherry

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jun 26, 2012

It is a really nice tea, good black tea with a subtle aroma of cherry. The aroma is natural, it is complex like a smell of the very cherry, it’s s kernel and cherry leaves. It’s not bitter. I put one packet per kettle and it makes a good strong brew with great colour.

Smooth and luxurious, with deep flavor and subtle notes of real cherry...

Posted by Reviewer1857616 on Mar 03, 2008

This is simply one of the best-tasting teas I've ever had, and the fact that it is organic makes it an even easier choice.

st dalfour organic black cherry tea

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Jan 03, 2010

very good flavor. it's tasty and robust. goes well with sugar and milk.