St. Dalfour, Organic, Original Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Great Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer3076159 From Missouri on Apr 04, 2011

This tea has a wonderful flavor. Be sure to remove the tea bag after about 2 minutes for the best taste.

شاي أخضر عضوي رائع

Posted by 4944596449313139018 From Saudi Arabia on Jan 15, 2014

يتميز هذا الشاي الأخضر انه عضوي ومغلف بطريقة صحية حيث ان كل كيس مغلف على حده كما ان الخيط مربوط بالمغلف بطريقة فنيه حيث لا يتم استخدام المعدن (دبوس) وهذا بحد ذاته امر صحي ورائع. كما أن طعمه ممتاز وتشعر بأنه طبيعي 100% بدون اي اضافات

excellent green tea

Posted by Reviewer1587798 From Texas on Apr 18, 2011

I drank Prince of Peach (taidz pai) for many years, first in China then in the US. When iHerb was sold out, I tried Dalfour, whose fruit preserves I already admired. Turns out to be a fine green tea that does not upset my stomach (as P of P sometimes does). I infuse in warm water (not hot) for 15 minutes or so while I eat my breakfast and drink my orange juice. This is really green tea, not white tea.

Fab

Posted by Reviewer3047537 From California on Apr 25, 2011

I love this brand. Nice clean flavor and organic too. I used to buy another brand from China but I have problems trusting their organic policies. I Herb has the best prices of this anywhere. Thank you!

Om nom nom nom nom nom! (Slurp!)

Posted by KillerBunny From Canada on Jun 11, 2013

That's the sound I make when I drink this stuff, and I'm not really a tea drinker - but it's pretty good. I make it as directed but I let the bag soak for a little longer since I like it a little bitter, I usually tea-bag it a few times - I like tea-bagging - And it really squeezes every last drop of flavor out. I sweeten it with a bit of honey (or stevia if you're some new age mainstream hipster). In summer, I let it cool off and have it with some ice - It makes great iced tea and is very refreshing, it also mixes good with Maker's 46 and a splash of peach schnapps.