excellent green tea

Posted by Reviewer1587798 on Apr 18, 2011

I drank Prince of Peach (taidz pai) for many years, first in China then in the US. When iHerb was sold out, I tried Dalfour, whose fruit preserves I already admired. Turns out to be a fine green tea that does not upset my stomach (as P of P sometimes does). I infuse in warm water (not hot) for 15 minutes or so while I eat my breakfast and drink my orange juice. This is really green tea, not white tea.

Great Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer3076159 on Apr 04, 2011

This tea has a wonderful flavor. Be sure to remove the tea bag after about 2 minutes for the best taste.

Fab

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Apr 25, 2011

I love this brand. Nice clean flavor and organic too. I used to buy another brand from China but I have problems trusting their organic policies. I Herb has the best prices of this anywhere. Thank you!

Om nom nom nom nom nom! (Slurp!)

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

That's the sound I make when I drink this stuff, and I'm not really a tea drinker - but it's pretty good. I make it as directed but I let the bag soak for a little longer since I like it a little bitter, I usually tea-bag it a few times - I like tea-bagging - And it really squeezes every last drop of flavor out. I sweeten it with a bit of honey (or stevia if you're some new age mainstream hipster). In summer, I let it cool off and have it with some ice - It makes great iced tea and is very refreshing, it also mixes good with Maker's 46 and a splash of peach schnapps.

This is not green tea.

Posted by 5560053457667993336 on Jan 14, 2015

I usually drink Tazo green tea but I wanted to try new product at this time. This is not tasty at all and doesn't taste like green tea. What is this tea?! If you expect green tea taste, don't waste your money.

Organic

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 17, 2013

Very nice green tea. I usually don´t sweeten it, but my husband sweetens it with a bit of honey.

excellent green tea

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Dec 11, 2011

The St. Dalfour is good green tea.

hi

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 27, 2015

good product nice tast i recommend it. thanx

A little too bitter

Posted by Reviewer1076007 on Feb 26, 2012

Nice tea, but a little more bitter tasting than I prefer.

just a regular green tea

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

just a regular green tea nothing special, once you taste loose tea and green japanese tea , this kind of tea is no longer any special