soft and good taste, but not what i expected

Posted by cutedingo on Mar 30, 2016

I didn't read the description carefully and bought it to see if the peppermint could help my stomach problem its majorly Ceylon tea, with peppermint enhanced the flavor of the teabag fade after 2 cups the quality is ok but will try something else later I bet better add "Ceylon tea" on the product description kinda misleading

buyer beware- this is not real peppermint tea

Posted by ArunaDawn on Mar 16, 2016

For those who cannot tolerate caffeine or have a fussy stomach and need medicinal peppermint, this is not for you. Instead, this is "naturally" flavored green tea. Since I am allergic to green tea and more so I opened it before catching that, so it is a useless product for me. It may be tasty and gets a thumbs up for being organic, but now I know why it was so affordable- it is basically an imposter peppermint tea.

NOT peppermint tea!

Posted by ErinKannon on Jan 03, 2016

This is organic Ceylon tea. There is NO peppermint leaf in this product at all! I noticed white flecks in the teabags so tore one open. Inside I found tea leaves and small chunks of peppermint CANDY. I am so so disappointed in this product and this company. I like the taste because of the candy/sugar, but it's not peppermint tea.

refreshing and nice

Posted by 4838847982650099315 on Dec 13, 2015

Nice smell, nice color, delightful refreshing flavor. All ORGANIC. Go for it!

i love it

Posted by DOAA93 on Dec 12, 2015

i love it

love it!

Posted by 4676558484337692595 on Oct 04, 2015

it's refreshing .. i like to have it after a heavy lunch or dinner and useful for people with cold or blocked nose طعم منعش احب اشربه بعد الغذا او العشا حسيته مفيد للناس الي مزكمين

Yums

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

I love teas and this tea is not bad . Im not really a big fan of peppermint teas but this is really refreshing . Great for a pick me up without the caffeine . This tea is quite strong too , I can usually make several cups of tea with just one tea bag .

Taste is not what I expected

Posted by C-KOO-852 on Jun 21, 2015

I know this brand is famous and popular, but the taste of this tea which is not I expected to be.

Cheap and Good

Posted by 5532450498028377556 on Apr 08, 2015

Good but not the best.

Tasty

Posted by 5757019077831605467 on Mar 29, 2015

Minty and doesn't disappoint. Organic usually tastes better than standard tea.