Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jul 27, 2011

Customers should note that this is black tea flavored with peppermint, rather than pure peppermint tea. It tastes really good, and to my surprise is actually very good with milk.

Not my Cup of Tea

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I like peppermint but for some reason I did not care for the taste of this peppermint tea. I am use to loose tea that I purchase from organic farms here in the US. Peppermint is an excellent digestive herb and calmative. It can settle an upset stomach. On a plus note this tea is organic. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iHerb Home page by clicking on my handle name above and read more of my reviews. Peace and good health

It's not a herbal tea It's a black tea floavored peppermint

Posted by 5381284419014268338 on Oct 15, 2013

It is good but it's a black tea.

NOT peppermint tea!

Posted by ErinKannon on Jan 03, 2016

This is organic Ceylon tea. There is NO peppermint leaf in this product at all! I noticed white flecks in the teabags so tore one open. Inside I found tea leaves and small chunks of peppermint CANDY. I am so so disappointed in this product and this company. I like the taste because of the candy/sugar, but it's not peppermint tea.

Delicioso

Posted by 5132723855803337032 on Jan 15, 2014

Hace poco he comenzado a integrarme en el mundo del te y debo decir que esta variedad me parece muy buena. El aroma a peppermint se siente desde un principio y el sabor es delicioso.

Black tea with peppermint aroma

Posted by IdaEmilii on Dec 02, 2014

When I ordered this tea I thought that this was peppermint tea (I admit that I didn't pay too muct attention to product info). When the order arrived I was first a bit disappointed, but this tea quickly became my favorite morning tea! I found this especially tasteful when added some milk. Very fresh peppermint taste and coffein =>perfect way to start the day!

No es el mejor té de menta

Posted by artemisa on Feb 18, 2015

He probado este té como opción "barata" del de Harney & Sons del mismo sabor (el peppermint herbal de lata verde). De lejos prefiero el otro, que nada más abrirlo huele tanto que despeja la nariz. El té de Dalfour está bueno sin llegar a ser nada excepcional. El sabor a menta no es muy fuerte, ni el olor. Probablemente la próxima vez repetiré con el de H&S, esta compra simplemente me ha hecho darme cuenta de que un buen té con menta es complicado de encontrar, y que mejor invertir en el de lata, que tiene mucha más intensidad.

TEA

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

good but not as good as traditional medicinals Peppermint tea

Oops! Impending expiration date

Posted by 5399127669382440549 on Feb 03, 2015

Although it says that expiration date is by July 2017 on the description above, the one I received today was by June 2015. It is very disappointing to see the old product, not a freshly packaged one.

MISLEADING: Not Peppermint Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Sep 14, 2014

Despite it being called "Peppermint Tea" it is actually just ceylon tea with peppermint "flavor" added to it. I made the mistake of not reading the ingredient list carefully and was wondering why I was not receiving the benefits I usually do of peppermint tea. Again, if you are looking for a pure peppermint tea this is not it!