Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1327109 on Nov 25, 2012

I have been drinking gunpowder tea for a while and thought that buying organic would be a smart thing to do. Except this doesn't taste the same as what I have been drinking. I know there are many different green teas but I didn't know that the gunpowder green tea also can differ from brand to brand. This has a smokey taste which I don't like. Also the colour is not the same; as someone else has already mentioned it is yellow/brown and not as green as what I was used to. It's still quite drinkable. I'll finish this package but won't order this again.

Lovely taste

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012

It has a lovely taste, is mild and doe not get bitter.

Taste terrible

Posted by Reviewer2730476 on Apr 25, 2012

This tea is not true gunpowder. It's loose leaf, as opposed to the tightly wound ball of true gunpowder green. Also, has no flavor and leaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. Will not purchase again.

so so green tea

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Oct 12, 2011

it is not green ,but brown when brewed. the sencha green tea i herb sells is much much better. this tea is "grocery store quality"..not the usual Iherb stuff. it is low cost tho

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2737065 on Jan 27, 2011

At least 200 cups of green tea depending on how you do it is a superb value for at $12.35. The quality is quite exceptional.

Satisfied

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 14, 2011

Nice flavor!

Great Value

Posted by hayesng on Oct 06, 2015

Great value though the flavor is lighter than what I expected, it lack the slight bitterness from normal green tea. But consider the price, I would say fair buy. If you looking for some stronger green tea like me, you can try the "Starwest Botanicals, Organic Chunmee Green" also from iherb. Just an extra 2 bucks, taste a bit better.

Ok for everyday drinking

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Looking at the price, it is an alright tea for everyday drinking. Nothing uber fantastic though

I use this to make kombucha! Very nice!

Posted by 4923112217524693953 on May 28, 2014

Love it.

very good mild taste and quolity for such a price

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai geras, švelnus skonis, be jokio kartumo, jaučiasi kokybė. Dovanojau šią arbatą per Kalėdas, visiems labai patiko :) tikrai gera žalia arbata. Very good, mild, gentle taste, good quality, I made small gifts with this tea for Christmas, evrybody loved it :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »