• Customer Ratings

Love!

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Sep 10, 2015

This is the only brand I've used for about 2 or 3 years now and I love the taste and the price.

Taste natural

Posted by Royalqueen on May 24, 2015

I took one teaspoon and mixed with water for few days and I felt good about it. Taste natural. I also used it to mix with green clay for diy mask and I found the whitening effect exceed my expectation. Good purchase.

Good

Posted by 5217436191493027470 on May 11, 2015

Feels good, but the taste is so horrible. I felt like trowing up the first times i tried it.

Liked the product, good price, but...

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

I loved how this made my skin glow, but I won't order again. I'm too afraid to eat anything grown in China. Too much bad news about heavy metals and pesticides.

Funny taste and texture

Posted by 5714304646005867889 on Aug 03, 2014

I think that both the price and product are good, but I didn't think I would actually taste it when I put it in smoothies. Also, the texture was flour-like and it didn't fully blend.

Yum yum!

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Jul 03, 2014

Love it!

Starwest Botanicals

Posted by Reviewer1026804 on Apr 03, 2014

I use this product in green smothies, good taste and lots of energy

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Wheatgras s is a superfood. Wheatgras s is high in chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids and other phytonutrients. Wheatgras s is known for its detoxification effect, heals digestive problems, anti cancer, immune boosting, increase red blood cell counts, increase oxygenation of blood, balance pH value, protects liver and blood, anti aging and more! As for the taste, it is quite tolerable and does not taste very bitter. It’s pretty chalky and mix really well with a blender bottle. It smells fresh when you open it and the static effect (wheatgras s sticking to positive charge stuff) is very obvious. Note that the origin is from China if you want to avoid products from China. It is certified USDA organic (from the website). It will be nice if they state when the wheatgras s is actually cut and harvested since the timing affects the nutritional value of the wheatgras s. As for the price, this is probably the cheapest wheatgras s on iherb and it’s good if you need to consume in large quantity daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013

Feel cleansed within a week

very good

Posted by 5244092934397644998 on Oct 29, 2013

I give this to my dogs with meat. Very good