tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Apr 28, 2015

Best price and good taste

Doesn't taste good

Posted by Reviewer3255251 on Mar 20, 2015

This stevia has an artificial chocolate taste and a hint of alcohol. Won't use it, back to stevia powder.

Great chocolate stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 02, 2014

My kids love this chocolate stevia in milk. It's their favorite drink and they ask for it every day. We use less product than recommended, only 2 to 3 drops in 8 oz of milk. It still tastes distinctly of chocolate, and no bitter after taste. I have repurchased, and will continue to do so.

not so good

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Sep 29, 2014

other brands are better.

tastes different to what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2821103 on Aug 03, 2014

its okay but I prefer other flavors.

Tastes just like chocolate!

Posted by SarahBooBearsBabe on Aug 02, 2014

I have never tried stevia before ordering this product. I thought it would have a little fake chocolate flavour and it would be watered down a bit. But instead, as soon as I opened the lid all I could smell was delicious chocolate! It has such a strong chocolate flavour yet not too overpowering and it is very sweet. So you only need a little bit and the whole bottle will last for ages. I have it in my coffee for more of a mocha taste, also in my oats, yogurt and even on my fruit, SO YUMMY!! When ever I get chocolate cravings I take out my stevia and make a healthy snack, so much better than ordinary, sugar filled chocolate bars! I have to say I am very impressed and I will definitely be ordering this and many other flavours again! Also the packaging was very good, all sealed in its own bag and sitting on top so it wouldn't be squished by everything else :)

not the best...

Posted by 5529665348425857923 on Mar 19, 2014

strange chocolate taste, mostly just sweet

Great taste and value!

Posted by 5108992535252940074 on Mar 18, 2014

Having never tried stevia at all when I ordered this product, I expected a watered down taste that would suffice but not quite satisfy. However, the sweetness and flavor were both quite satisfactory. I ordered the flavored stevias specifically with the idea of using them purely to make sugar free lattes, which is exactly what I have done. I like to combine the chocolate and toffee flavors for a chocolate covered toffee bar effect!

bitter

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Feb 26, 2014

sorry but this is awful. tastes worse then cough medicine. the first hit is overpowering alcohol followed by a bitter aftertaste - yuck!

Good tasting

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Jan 17, 2014

Nice chocolate scent, nice taste with just a slight aftertaste but it is not bitter, just what you expect from some stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »