Rev. August Homburg

Posted by Reviewer2512475 on Apr 11, 2008

This is the best Stevia product I have ever used, and I have tried many. I wish I had information as to it's use in cooking.

Stevita

Posted by Reviewer2085275 on Jun 27, 2008

I'm glad I discovered this product. Very sweet, dissolves easily, good in beverages & excelent with fruit

dave pugh

Posted by Reviewer2870802 on Oct 13, 2008

excellent my wife has been trying to stop me taking sugar for a long time but stevia is not quite so easy to buy here, she orderd it without my knowledge and after 3 days using it i didnt notice any difference and i dont crave sweets anymore.

The best

Posted by NicoletteJ on May 03, 2014

The best Stevia on the market. I tried several before this one.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer2172899 on May 04, 2010

This size lasts for quite some time. I use 1 1/2 teaspoons to sweeten a whole gallon of tea. We use it for Kool-Aid too.

94% erythritol and only 6% stevia

Posted by 4766165812707409630 on Sep 06, 2013

I have discovered that erythritol, the filler used in this product, was reeking havoc in my small intestine. I wasn't digesting food properly. Also, I developed a mystery pain in my right foot for no apparent reason. After I discontinued using erythritol my digestion is improving and the pain in my foot is subsiding. FYI, these illnesses appeared gradually over time as I had been using sugar substitute products containing erythritol for about two years.

Stevita Spoonable Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2857345 on Oct 28, 2008

Stevita is a best stevia I've found and have been using this product for years. Finding this here in iHerb saved me several dollars over the price I've been paying, with the best shipping price ever. Great service and communication also.

sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1235239 on Dec 07, 2011

it1s a good thing

Alternative sweetner-Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1574345 on Jul 10, 2008

I have Hypoglycemia and have tried a few different stevia products and brands. Stevita Spoonable Stevia is my favorite.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1601662 on Jan 13, 2009

I love Stevita. I use it in everything including baked goods and kool aid for my children. It cuts calories and sugar but you don't lose flavor.