Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Vanilla, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

Reviews 5-star

Superb vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2764634 on Aug 24, 2010

This stuff doesn't taste fantastic, but doesn't taste that bad either. It dissolves beautifully in liquid, which is in contrast to every other rice protein I've tried. What makes sunwarrior a superior choice for protein is that it has a complete amino acid profile and is raw and not chemically processed. Highly recommended. A special note to Australian customers: get the vanilla one because for some reason the unflavoured one can't be sent to Australia. I don't know why though.

great

Posted by Reviewer3176375 on Jan 09, 2011

i've tooken tons of different proteins and after finding out how unhealthy whey and soy proteins were for the body i found sun warrior protein. It literally is the best protein i've bought. Fills you up without upsettin your stomach, gives me instant energy and really helps me heal after my workouts..strongly reccomend it

Love love love

Posted by Reviewer1972200 on Apr 11, 2011

My husband and I absolutely love this shake!!!!!! This is one of the ONLY raw vegan shakes without a million ingredients. Whenever they have Anton of ingredients they tend to give us both a stomach ache. We use the vanilla which usually we are chocolate people but the chocolate is very chalky. I mix mine with water or coconut water, stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground flax or hemp and a little cayenne pepper to make it a little picante!!!!! I like it a lot and the quality and results are wonderful!!!!

Sun warrior

Posted by Reviewer1287054 on May 12, 2011

Simply the best protein supplement on the market in all respects, period!

BEST RICE PROTEIN I HAVE TRIED!!

Posted by Reviewer1231318 on Dec 17, 2010

This tastes Amazing and the nutritional content speaks for itself! I am ordering more, lots more! iHerb had this shipped to me withing 1.5 business days, will definitely do business with again!