Good product but too expensive

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 25, 2013

The taste is good, with great texture. A very good alternative to peanut butter. However, I found the price a little too expensive...

delicious!!

Posted by 4747817933698720413 on Aug 02, 2013

very good peanut butter substitute, of my opinion even a better taste excellent texture

Didn't like

Posted by Reviewer1211215 on Jul 27, 2013

Has a weird taste

Delicious

Posted by 5055177873930641291 on Mar 13, 2013

I like this brand of sunflower butter best. It can be a little oily a the beginning of the jar, but I learned the trick of storing it upside down. That way when you open it right side up the oils will mix back down.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Apr 16, 2012

It is a great replacement for peanut butter.

Don't hesitate to purchase!

Posted by Reviewer2191826 on Jan 07, 2012

I have two kids who are peanut/tree nut allergic and recently my 7 year old son has become fairly annoyed that he can't have alot of the things that his peers are eating...(i.e. PB&J). I was leary about trying this product, but now I can't believe I waited so long! If you like the taste of roasted sunflower seeds, you will like this. Even my older child who is not peanut allergic said that she likes this just as much as PB. Do not hesitate to try. Wish I had tried it sooner.

OMG, Addictive!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

I just can't believe how good this stuff is! Great sunflower seed flavor, but a lot like peanut butter. "Yum Factor" is off the charts! I keep the jar in the frig because it's kind of "soupy", but boy, oh, boy, it's worth the hassle! I've ordered it twice, and I will order it again. Thanks, iHerb!

BEST!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2105299 on Oct 19, 2011

This is the best thing I ever bought!!!! I never ate such butter before, this is just amazing. Good texture, sweet, I mixed it with sunflower seeds, so I made my own crunchy one :)

Ok

Posted by sportpit on Aug 16, 2011

Ok

Great seed butter!

Posted by Reviewer1199003 on Jun 26, 2011

This is kind of on the oily side even after mixing well but the taste is so good, who cares if it is soft. Didn't last long around my house.