My kids love this stuff

Posted by 4911557158541641694 on Apr 26, 2014

They eat it in sandwiches with either honey or marshmallow fluff. One son is allergic to peanuts so this is perfect for him.

Delightful!

Posted by Celinem on Jun 11, 2014

I'm must be the only person to know this in my town, and I'm sure one of a few Belgian users. I LOVE it! It's light, easy to digest and delicious! I'll order this until the day I die!

yam!

Posted by 5448068805335714649 on Jul 28, 2014

very nice for salad dressing & on bread

sunbutter

Posted by 4796589484224095850 on Sep 02, 2014

a tad saltier than your regular peanut butter (it's not peanut butter) but oh so good. sunflower seeds = omega 3 = get to it!

Love it

Posted by 5683626811670694210 on Sep 05, 2014

My son is on gluten free, nut free, soy free and diary free diet and hasnt tasted oeanut butter for mths. This is a great alternative! And he liked it on the first taste with crispibread.

tasty

Posted by 4684337235533823321 on Nov 11, 2014

very tasty

Awesome alternative to Nutbutters

Posted by 5564259663733239856 on Oct 17, 2015

I'm so grateful that iherb carries this!!!! We were introduced to sun butter as a peanut butter alternative at my daughter's school in Philadelphia, and then when we moved to Australia I was worried I would never see it again. It's not carried here anywhere that I've found, but thank goodness we can order and receive it with no probs through iherb. When making her own sandwiches at home, my daughter has the option of choosing this or peanut butter...she prefers SunButter!!! It tastes great, smooth and not too oily. It really is a great option in school lunches as most schools are now nut free, and It seems a much healthier option compared to Peanut Butter regardless.

Sunflower Butter is Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jun 19, 2016

Great taste. Nutritious. Consistently the same flavor and quality.

So Delish

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Jun 29, 2016

This is so yummy! I am a huge fan of all types of nut butters and spreads (both healthy and indulgent kinds) and had to try this sunflower seed spread after reading the reviews. It definitely tastes like sunflower seeds, and is so smooth and much more easily spreadable than your regular peanut butter or other nut butters. So far I've only had it out of the jar with a spoon ;) but I imagine it will taste great with anything and mix in easily with smoothies, etc. The things I have ordered on iHerb have definitely been hit or miss, but I will definitely be ordering this again!

tasty substitute for pb

Posted by Reviewer3049513 on Jul 11, 2016

Just as delicious as peanut butter and great for sending in school lunches without endangering those who are pb allergic