Very delicious

Posted by Reviewer3266879 on Oct 22, 2012

I highly recommend this butter. It's delicious and nutritious!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1530005 on Jul 12, 2011

Very creamy and tasty! I use it as a substitute for peanuts butter. It goes well with almost anything.

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread

Posted by Reviewer2317192 on Nov 23, 2011

I purchased this from a TV advertisement a couple years ago, and I loved it. I can finally have what some take for granted, which is sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwiches, and they taste just as good as peanut butter. I have nut allergies, all nuts actually, and this enables me to have PB&Js again. Thank you for carrying this product!

nice

Posted by patpyott on Feb 16, 2011

doesn't need stirring

Interesting and Great!

Posted by HealthyErica on Jun 19, 2014

This taste was very unique but in a very good way! I loved it! I definitely recommend this and would buy this product again!

Riquísimo

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

A mi madre le ENCANTA!!!!! Está enamorada del sabor y la textura. La tengo en la cesta para volverla a comprar

Yummy

Posted by 4612242794996739975 on Oct 11, 2014

We can't find sunflower seed butter where we live. I love the taste of it. I often mix it with peanut butter or almond butter and use it in recipes as a butter substitute.

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Once my husband tried this product, he has not gone back to using peanut butter. The bonus is we don't every worry about contamination!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on May 17, 2015

Have been ordering this for years. Everyone in the family loves this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »