10% Off Orders Over $40!

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread, 16 oz (454 g)

Tasty butter

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 25, 2013

Love sunflower seed butter, has it's own taste and is sweet without any sugar.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1530005 on Jul 12, 2011

Very creamy and tasty! I use it as a substitute for peanuts butter. It goes well with almost anything.

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread

Posted by Reviewer2317192 on Nov 23, 2011

I purchased this from a TV advertisement a couple years ago, and I loved it. I can finally have what some take for granted, which is sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwiches, and they taste just as good as peanut butter. I have nut allergies, all nuts actually, and this enables me to have PB&Js again. Thank you for carrying this product!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Peanut butter killer!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I don't have a severe peanut allergy, but when I eat peanuts/peanut butter , it is usual for me to develop a rash somewhere on my body. Peanuts are not so easy on the liver, and generally are some of the least healthy "nuts" (they are from the "Beans" family). Of course this review shouldn't be focused on peanut butter, but I use it to make my point. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, and there is nothing wrong with eating is as long as you don't have a peanut allergy, BUT I find Sunflower butter and Tahini (Sesame "butter") to be EXCELLENT, much more nutritious and healthy alternatives to it. This one is great - no salt or any unnecessary additives, I'm free to recognize the natural flavor. I personally find it delicious. As ingredient to my homemade protein bars or just straight out of the container, it makes for a great snack.