July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Super Nutrition, Women's Blend 2, Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Dietary Supplement for Women, 180 Tablets

Daily dose of energy

Posted by Reviewer2334680 on Apr 27, 2011

Super Nutrition Women's Blend 2 has given me back the energy I once had before having my 2.5 year old boy/girl twins. Days that were once spent feeling exhausted and defeated are now met with greater amounts of energy and stamina. I joke about "needing" my daily vitamins but in this case it's true. I highly recommend these vitamins to anyone, especially those with young children.

Women's blend vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2373176 on Jul 16, 2011

I can't say enough about these wonderful vitamins. I feel they are the best vitamins on the market today. Years ago when I was first introduced to them at a Whole Foods store I suffered from menopausal symptoms which at the time had me in total overwhelm. The very first time I took them...I was cured! And that's no joke. I couldn't believe it and I have not experienced those feelings again and it's been at least 11 or more years. At that time they were hard to swallow because of their size but recently the company change that so they are smaller now but still pack a punch. They are a bit pricey but worth every penny. I recommend them to people all the time.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1227126 on May 11, 2012

Seems to be one of the best multivitamins around.

알이 작아 먹기 편하네요.

Posted by Reviewer2258671 on Apr 22, 2013

퍼팩트패밀리, 소스네츄럴스 다 품절이라 다른 제품 찾다가 여자한테 좋은 성분이 오히려 좀 더 보강된 듯해 구입해 봤습니다. 이건 알이 무척 작고 1회 복용양이 3알이네요. 큰 알이 먹기 부담되는 분들에게 좋은 제품같아요.

Goooood

Posted by 5677010564975623512 on Dec 22, 2012

I and My mother take this Tablets. Only one ploblem is that we have to take too much in one time(3 tablets, and 6 tablets for 1 day). Except that, It's pretty good item.