great

Posted by 4679153506040451821 on Jan 22, 2016

fortunately, i had an applicator from a gel i was prescribed for a previous case, so this mad it easier for me to get them really up there and avoiding a mess. used them overnight and wore a panty liner. definitely ordering again to keep on hand! also ordering ny mom some!

success with this product after trying everything else

Posted by Reviewer1340014 on Dec 12, 2015

I had tried to help symptoms of discomfort from yeast with products available through common drug stores that are known to be effective and those did not work. After using the tea tree suppositories I am finally free of yeast. Using those may produce the antiseptic scent of tree tea oil, therefore I decided it is best used at night.

Not for BV

Posted by Reviewer2717770 on Jun 02, 2015

I ordered this product for chronic bv it did work as long as i used it but when i stoped the bv came back...

havent tried yet

Posted by 4945237887349319408 on May 03, 2015

cant say much

Algo caro, es una cajita muy pequeña

Posted by Vainilla3 on Mar 19, 2015

Todavía no he notado grandes resultados.

Love it

Posted by 4876441485628329133 on Feb 01, 2015

Easy to use and effective to relieve BV. Wear a pad to absorb the leakage.

Horrible rash

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Jan 22, 2015

Used this only once and woke up with an itchy rash and swelling down there and along my leg where it leaked as it had melted. Maybe I'm just extremely sensitive to tea tree. I regret buying two packets, it's all going in the bin. It might work for you, but I recommend wearing a sanitary towel or clothing you don't mind getting ruined with oil stains,or putting a towel under you over your linen, and only using just before hopping into bed and lying down, as it starts melting immediately. Easy to insert though if it's firm enough, but that's the only positive thing I can say. Waste of my money.

Tea tree suppositories are great

Posted by 5186268664027923261 on Dec 09, 2014

Helped clear up my issue after one week's use. At first I didn't know how to use it so it melted as soon as I inserted it. Then I began to refrigerate them. I problem free thanks to this combined with the tea tree in vegetable oil soap.

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014