Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

Finally yeast infection relief!

17 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009

I have had chronic yeast infections for the last year and my doctor prescribed everything under the sun. It seemed that I developed a resistance to all of it so this product was my last resort. These work great, though I do recommend using them at night because they have a strong antiseptic smell. Also a good idea to put in freezer for a few minutes first because they soften easily as you try to unwrap them from the packaging. Amazing product!

My "must have"

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Jun 05, 2012

I had a severe BV and yeast infection for 6 consecutive months last year. I would take antibiotics to treat BV and this would cause YI, then i would get BV again...vicious cycle. I was so desperate and gave this product a try. Bingo! I was healed. After it killed the bacteria I used probiotics suppositories and took probiotics orally as well. It has been one year since i had YI or BV. I have them at home just in case. Highly recommend!

Every woman should have

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008

Always helps when I have any kind of vaginal irritation. I always keep some around just in case.

Great Product

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3128508 on May 20, 2010

This not only cured a yeast infection, but I also find it valuable as a post period cleansing process. Not many yeast medications work for me, so I'm thrilled to have found a natural alternative that does the job!

I've used 4 of the 6 so far.

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 31, 2010

the only problem is remembering to put one in at night - too early in the day, and it just slides right out again! seems to have made a difference.