Ecco Bella Face Compact

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Sep 16, 2009

I'm happy that this compact doesn't contain any harmful synthetics! The powder gives a smooth, even coverage. It's a bit heavy if you're used to something more translucent, but I'm satisfied with it. I wish it would offer a bit more shine control but in Hong Kong's humidity I suppose that's hopeless!

Love Ecco Bella!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 10, 2009

Everything I try in this make-up line makes me impressed! This is a nice, environmentally-friendly package and the powder has very good coverage. Covers as well as my loose mineral foundation (another brand), but this is much easier to carry in a purse and apply on the go.

Smooth, nice color

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Mar 08, 2010

Just like the regular brands without the junky chemicals

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Jun 02, 2010

Wonder full face powder. Can't use the application pad it comes with, though, cause it goes on too heavy. I use a small kabuki brush and it's perfect!

will definitely buy again

Posted by Reviewer3355017 on Feb 04, 2011

I have a terribly sensitive skin, and every single face powder from the regular brands caused rashes or acnes. This one is the only one that didn't make any bad reaction. A little too dry, but besides that, it's perfect for me!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3031645 on Aug 15, 2011

Although I have not yet used this product on a daily basis, I liked it the first time I tried it. It remains to see how it will react with my skin during the Finnish winter. This shade was perfect for a typical fair skin that does not get tanned in the summer.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2048741 on May 17, 2011

This Ecco Bella prduct held it's shape much better in shipping. It was well packaged. So far I like the way the product goes on and the color was true to the sample.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 22, 2011

I am happy enough with this powder. It's not quite as good as the MAC powder I used to use, but this product is far less toxic. I have fair, olive skin and the color is right for me. If I get much a tan in the summer, though, I'd want a darker shade.

Great powder

Posted by Reviewer2553995 on Feb 27, 2012

Luxurious feeling, good coverage, even if translucent.

liked

Posted by Reviewer2669016 on Jul 23, 2012

amazing powder, I will order more)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »