Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 11, 2013

Nice packing and a excellent quality tea, with very nice Jaasmine aroma. Tea lover will love it.

Beautiful taste!

Posted by Suziesue on Jul 24, 2012

Excellent quality tea. I can't get enough of it. The flavour is full, floral and completely satisfying. I like my tea strong and with this product I can usually get up to 3 refills. I'm on my second jar and I'm ready to buy another next week. Highly recommended.

Quality of this hand rolled green tea has declined lately

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Jun 01, 2015

First, the can: It used to have a vacuum lid under the twist off outer lid on the can. Now it just comes with the twist off lid. Next, the pearls: the last can I received had mostly broken up pearls (loose leaves), and the flavor is harsher than previous batches. Will not repurchase since the quality seems to be on a downslide. I will try "Just a Leaf" jasmine green tea next and hope it has the quality and taste of earlier versions of Tao's.

Cadillac of Jasmine Green Teas

Posted by 5522389918312521359 on Mar 16, 2014

This tea is more expensive than the others. Although, it is by far better tasting than the other 10 I've bought and tried. There is no comparison. I would give this tea a 10 out of 10 stars. After trying this one all of the others are a 7 at best. You get what you pay for. This one has the cleanest taste and the strongest jasmine flavor. The jasmine flavor is just right. Loose tea is a little more work but worth the effort. I drank through the can in a few weeks drinking it almost every day. This tea is refreshing and incredible. No regrets ordering this. I am going to order 2 more cans of it tonight.it helps relax me plus it seems to help suppress my appetite during the day without getting caffeine jitters. Before trying this tea I thought all Jasmine green teas were the same. I was wrong. This tea is exceptional.

This is our favourite it - luxurious, refreshing, rich, big leaves

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This tea is well packaged - it comes in a metal box, with a double metal lid to keep the tea well preserved. The tea leaves are quite large and come rolled to small balls that open in the process of brewing. It a wonderful, magical tea, the aroma is superb and our guests love it. It's very pampering in the morning, it provides a refreshing boost of energy and it is offered here in a great price. It can be a great gift as well. I will definitely reorder.

excellent

Posted by 4769119849298034016 on Nov 05, 2013

excellent mais je rajoute du thé vert

great tea, good taste and aroma

Posted by Reviewer1243362 on Jul 31, 2013

For jasminlovers.

Perfect!

Posted by 5629382173530644326 on Feb 05, 2015

Definitely one of the absolute best jasmine teas I've ever had!

Tea for 2

Posted by 4721725020173674661 on Feb 23, 2016

Exellent tea, i highly recommend IT!

Delicious