Conquers Poor Digestion! Buy this!

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Oct 08, 2012

My husband has taken a long list of remedies for acid reflux including prescription acid blockers. This product works. Take 1 with a light meal & take 2,3 with a heavy protein meal! The capsules are easy to swallow and the benefits are incredible. Our stomach's ability to produce acid lessens with age and this supplement helps to digest your meal. Doctors tell us we have too much acid; actually the opposite is true. With too little acid in your stomach, the food doesn't digest properly & stays in your stomach long after it should be digested and gone. This is what gives you heartburn, reflux, and discomfort. Take this supplement with your meals, your food will digest properly and your stomach will thank you. Over a period of time your digestive acid will rebuild and you will not need to take as many capsules. We HIGHLY recommend this product.

Really good for those who have trouble digesting protein including wheat.

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 15, 2013

Another great product from Thorne Research, I took off one star because it can be a little hard on the stomach but really helps break down those protein heavy meals. Just make sure you take it half-way through eating, its easier on the tummy that way as I found out by trial and error :)

This tablet is changing my life

Posted by 4825648488401923327 on Dec 16, 2012

I have suffered chronic reflux for 4 years now and tried everything and nothing else has worked except this tablet in only a couple of weeks. I highly recommend it.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1352910 on Oct 21, 2011

Been using for some time now, I've lost my grey appearance and dry skin issues

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2518687 on Jan 03, 2012

This product has been the only thing to help with my chronic stomach aches that range from indigestion, heart burn, gas and bloating, to constipation. I recently read that my problem could be low stomach acid resulting in a lack of enzymes, which the HCL and pepsin can improve. These pills have been life changing for me!