► Another Great Product By Thorne Research - It's Also GMO Free !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

Thorne Research is the only hypoallergenic Coleus Forskohlii supplement manufacturer with the highest degree of purity one can truly trust. It uses ForsLean as the ingredient which is a high quality Coleus Forskohlii extract from Sabinsa Corporation. Clinical studies done in Japan, US and India have shown that ForsLean is a potential natural aid for weight management. This patented phytonutrient product is non-GMO and made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. Coleus Forskohlii is traditionally used for various cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and central nervous system ailments. IMHO, this product will help maintain an individual's body composition at a healthy level. With one capsule 30min before meal twise a day, I noticed great improvements in weight management, blood pressure and testosterone level. Additionally, I have felt more energy and less hunger since being on this product with no adverse effects noted. Wish it came with more pills in a bottle. Only 60. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Take it with relora

Posted by 5409320300610698341 on Oct 10, 2013

Works for me!

Good for Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Sep 18, 2012

My friend initially took this for high blood pressure. Did not work, but brought his diabetes figures down about 20 points. Every person is different. Glad it worked and now it is a regular partner in his endeavor.

Very satisfied w/product

Posted by Reviewer1473387 on Apr 15, 2012

Seems to help.

A fresh product

Posted by Reviewer3205992 on Apr 05, 2012

This product goes a long away in counteracting the onset of glaucoma and to alleviate it.

Recommended by Dr. Oz

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Mar 25, 2012

As a miracle appetite suppressant, it heats up cells and burns fat from inside stores. As an appetite suppressant, it sure works! I can assume it also is helping my weight reduction plan.

product is worth it.

Posted by Reviewer1308020 on Apr 06, 2011

my sister has hypothyroid problem, now she feels light and energetic after using the product, her cravings for food also reduced, she feels fresh all day long.

good pruduck

Posted by Reviewer3121952 on Nov 18, 2010

good pruduck

Yes, I will be ordering more products

Posted by Reviewer1585641 on Mar 31, 2010

I am very satisfied with the product I received. I am also very satisfied with the prompt and efficient delivery. Many thanks and I look forward to doing future business ... Diane Hewens

34andtooyoungtobeill

Posted by Reviewer1550103 on Mar 18, 2010

This herb reccommended to me through an article in a naturopathic magazine (ndnr - naturopathic doctor news & review). According to the reccommendation - I take this (in addition to several other herbal suggestions) for Ovarian Cysts.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »