► Another Great Product By Thorne Research - It's Also GMO Free !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

Thorne Research is the only hypoallergenic Coleus Forskohlii supplement manufacturer with the highest degree of purity one can truly trust. It uses ForsLean as the ingredient which is a high quality Coleus Forskohlii extract from Sabinsa Corporation. Clinical studies done in Japan, US and India have shown that ForsLean is a potential natural aid for weight management. This patented phytonutrient product is non-GMO and made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. Coleus Forskohlii is traditionally used for various cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and central nervous system ailments. IMHO, this product will help maintain an individual's body composition at a healthy level. With one capsule 30min before meal twise a day, I noticed great improvements in weight management, blood pressure and testosterone level. Additionally, I have felt more energy and less hunger since being on this product with no adverse effects noted. Wish it came with more pills in a bottle. Only 60. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Take it with relora

Posted by 5409320300610698341 on Oct 10, 2013

Works for me!

No visible effects.

Posted by TriedandTested on Jun 01, 2013

Got this in the hopes of managing my weight and preventing glaucoma. Can't say it's helped me with either goal. 2 stars for the relatively decent price.

Fat loss and healthy living style

Posted by 5214862396119017275 on Sep 26, 2012

Great even if low dosage. Progressive fat loss and energy gain.

Good for Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Sep 18, 2012

My friend initially took this for high blood pressure. Did not work, but brought his diabetes figures down about 20 points. Every person is different. Glad it worked and now it is a regular partner in his endeavor.

Didnt Do much for me

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I used this product for my bp and I did not notice any difference. My bp didn't budge nor did I feel any better.

Very satisfied w/product

Posted by Reviewer1473387 on Apr 15, 2012

Seems to help.

A fresh product

Posted by Reviewer3205992 on Apr 05, 2012

This product goes a long away in counteracting the onset of glaucoma and to alleviate it.

Recommended by Dr. Oz

Posted by Reviewer2915698 on Mar 25, 2012

As a miracle appetite suppressant, it heats up cells and burns fat from inside stores. As an appetite suppressant, it sure works! I can assume it also is helping my weight reduction plan.

Coleus

Posted by Reviewer2752088 on Jul 25, 2011

Making a difference along with other Thorne products on lipid and energy levels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »