Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Thorne Research, Double Strength Zinc Picolinate, 180 Veggie Caps

Great Zinc

Posted by affinitywellness on Jul 28, 2012

I do not know of a zinc Picolinate product that you can purchase over the counter in Australia but if you're taking zinc you should be getting off the chelated stuff and onto this more absorbable form. This is the brand my own nutritional medicine specialist prescribes for me however she charges twice as much!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Feb 20, 2012

Hard to determine what is which if dropped along with other capsules such as Thorne Research Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate. Otherwise good product. Easy to swallow smallish capsule.

Thorne Double Strength Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1297459 on Dec 31, 2012

Fantastic!!! Before my nails were covered in white marks. Now as well as these disappearing the overall condition of my nails is greatly improved.

Love Thorne and all their products

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

I have to take Zinc and B6 daily and this zinc is great quality. I don't always need a double dose though so I alternate with this product, the zinc picolinate (15mg) and the Pic Min which are both great as well. I highly recommend Thorne as they don't use the expidients in their capsules like magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. This is a very good size and price for a double dose of zinc. Too bad the single dose only comes in a 60 capsule.

Great Product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

My doctor suggested that i get a blood test for cooper and zinc levels. My Zinc levels were Half of what they should have been and my copper levels were double of what they should have been. Since taking zinc picolinate, I have noticed that my receding hairline is growing back and my hair is thicker. Zinc is also important for gut permeability and health. If I have stomach discomfort I combine zinc, a probiotic and L glutamine to reduce or even stop the symptoms.