Great!

Posted by 4971503798191803711 on Sep 09, 2012

I just started Ultimate-E four weeks ago. I take it 3 a day. My mensus was stopped 11months, but to my surprise, it comes again. I owe it very much. Ultimate-E is highly recomended.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Jul 20, 2013

I take this regularly--it is very good for the heart! Very high quality product!

Thorne Research, Ultimate -E 60 Gelcaps

Posted by 5645547387759223705 on Oct 14, 2014

I love Thorne products! I have been using them for at least one year, after my Naturopath prescribed several Thorne products for me to use. I feel almost 'normal' , considering the ill health I'd previously suffered. I'm glad I have refused to take chemical off-the counter alternative supplements. Throne research products are worth the wait ( I have to order them from overseas.)

Vit E

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Heal that body!

Ultimate E

Posted by Reviewer2421557 on Jul 13, 2011

great for circulation especially first thing in the morning

Ultimate E

Posted by Reviewer2616703 on Jun 26, 2011

Very happy with this product

ultimate E

Posted by Reviewer3131880 on Sep 22, 2011

Thank you for ultimate E they are the best for my condition. since taking them the symptoms I have suffered have reduced to next to nothing.

Best price on the Web

Posted by Reviewer3201327 on Jun 27, 2011

I have trouble absorbing Vitamin so my ND suggested these. They are more expensuve than Vitamin E but they seem to do the job.

a brand to trust for fat soluble vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on Dec 11, 2009

I bought a cheaper brand of vitamin E and my Doctor told me not to use it! She said for fat soluble vitamins, a good brand is a must and Thorne is a great brand! Especially when it comes to vitamin E, you have to trust the brand b/c vitamin E is usually made with soy beans, and if they aren't organic then they are most likely GMO and not good at all for vitamins. So far, very pleased with throne's vitamin e:)

Quality vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2825814 on Jul 27, 2010

These seem to be totally good, with a broad spectrum of tocopherols better representing naturally occurring Vitamin E (unlike the synthetic and limited Vitamin E available here in Australia). Higher dosages can reduce the effect of other vitamins, but this one from Thorne seems to have been just right.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »