« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

my pet like it

Posted by anioto on Oct 07, 2012

Using it for washing my guinea pig Linux. He like taking bath with this soap, any discomfort. One of this soap bar is enough for all his life :) Going to buy another piece for my mom's dog.

No Allergic reactions - Just soft coat!

Posted by coconut on Jul 05, 2012

I was buying $11 bottles of hypo-allergenic shampoo from veterinarian - and it didn't work well! I am so HAPPY that I discovered this product. This soap suds/lathers well, does not have an overpowering scent and leaves my dog's coat shiny and soft. I waited about a week after washing my 3 dogs to do this review and my dogs have not broken out and they are not itching/scratching. I definitely recommend! There are no chemicals - just natural ingredients that will be gentle on your dog and your hands.

Great buy

Posted by anntarino on Nov 19, 2013

Great price, great soap, great everything. No allergies, not a scratch after the bath, the dog is all white, shiny and soft. Smells natural and lathers really good. No need for second application.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1472835 on Mar 24, 2015

my dog like it!

Best Pet-soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on May 05, 2015

I have a wirehaired dog and have always found it difficult to distribute the shampoo so it foams throughout the the entire coat. To achieve this I have had to use a lot of product. What a difference this soap made. Just wet coat and rub soap over the entire body. Easy to distribute throughout the coat and foams easily and much. It was not really necessary with a second round. The result was a spotlessly clean and soft coat, and my highly allergic dog has not scratched, but have been happy and satisfied, so this soap has certainly done well for his delicate skin. We have found our soap - and it's going to last long!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »