July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Tom's of Maine, Natural Children's Fluoride Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 oz (119 g)

good

Posted by kisskis on Sep 18, 2013

my son likes this toothpastes.

Natural flavor and taste

Posted by 5700373921781718445 on Sep 30, 2013

This is the 2-nd tube i ordered. My 5-year-old kid likes it very much. The tube is quite big. The taste and flavor seem to be natural.

she said good!

Posted by miracle on Oct 31, 2013

my 7 y.o. girl says this is good, the first paste she likes, so I love it now!

Awesome!

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Nov 12, 2013

My 3 yr old son loves the smiley strawberries on the tube and willingly heads to the toilet to brush his teeth twice a day. I never had to spend eternity coaxing him to brush his teeth again after switching over to this (He was previously using First Teeth Baby Toothpaste). Am stocking up on this, and getting the fluoride free one for my 22 months old as well!

My gums are happy; dentist is happy

Posted by Reviewer1846252 on May 21, 2014

I am an adult using this children's toothpaste. I use it because my mouth protests if I use normal toothpaste -- with all its chemicals -- more than once a day. This stuff avoids exposure to irritant chemicals. A slight inconvenience is that it lacks the body of standard pastes so quickly disappears into the saliva. Spreading a blob around at the start of brushing does not work: I apply little and often. I use it twice a day and my dentist and hygienist are very happy with my mouth! I much prefer the very slight strawberry flavour to mint, and food and drink taste good immediately after brushing with this paste. I live in the UK and used to buy this paste locally, but all wholesales have stopped importing it, hence the need to order from iHerb.