TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Jodintarpeeseen

Posted by Kilppari on Oct 27, 2012

Tutustuttuani jodista kertoviin teksteihin, tulin siihen tulokseen, ettá enemmánkin jodia voisi saada. Esim. 500mcg (mikrogrammaa, ei siis milligrammaa!) páivássá on turvallinen annos. Japanilaiset saavat jodia jopa milligrammoja páivássá. Támá oli lugolin jodia edullisempi vaihtoehto, ja jodia saa 1,8mg jokaisesta tipasta (sekoitetaan veteen). Koska se on hieman enemmán kuin tarvitsen, mittaan 1 dl vettá, sekoitan tipan siihen ja mittaan siitá sopivan máárán. Náin ollen 10ml:ssa on 0,180mg eli 180 mcg jodia. Olisin antanut tuotteelle muuten neljá táhteá, mutta yksi táhti tippuu siitá;, ettá annosta joutuu hieman sáátámáán, mutta se on enemmánkin ainemuodon vika, ei nimenomaisesti támán tuotteen!

Iodine seems like a good idea

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 25, 2010

For the past few years I have been coping with low glandular funciton (adrenal, pituitary and thyroid). I had encoutered information recommending iodine, though I was a little afraid. I met a Vit D expert on YouTube, the one who recommended iHerb, who mentioned iodine again. After carefully reviewing the information online and checking out the price, I bought and started using this as well as fish oil, chromium picolinate and Mental Edge. I have felt a little more energy, capacity to cope with stress and emotional balance. It is hard to tell exactly what is working yet I will continue with iodine. I do recommend doing your own research as this seems good for some folks and bad for others. I have read on the Curezone forum this can be applied topically for skin fungus, so I am trying that today and will post updates.

May need more time

Posted by Reviewer2467114 on Oct 26, 2010

I started the drops about a week and a half ago, so I still may need more time for my cold fingers and toes and my low energy to reverse. Its tasteless and I have not experienced any ill effects from this.

Having been using product

Posted by Reviewer2723321 on Dec 22, 2010

I have been taking drops of TPCS every day but so far have not noticed any improvement. Perhaps it just takes longer THak you!!

Pros and Cons

Posted by Reviewer1752572 on Apr 04, 2008

The Pros are that with the recommended dosage it will give you a nice boost of energy. The Cons are the recommended dosage is four times higher than what the FDA and many studies considers to be safe, and causes nausea and diarrhea in many cases, this is common with Iodine overdoses. Overall the product is decent when dosages are a proper amount but their are better and safer alternatives out there.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »