Trimedica, Thyadine, Rich Bio-Available Iodine, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Thydadine, the replacement to prescription thyroxine

Posted by Reviewer2458410 From Australia on Feb 15, 2012

I hate prescription medicine and was hogtied to "thyroxine" for my under achieving thyroid. But I have now replaced this hormonal treatment with a natural substitute which does more than the drug I was taking in the first place. Sweet to taste and it's effects so beneficial, I started my husband on it for energy, but he too has had extra benefits, such as improved general well being and his temeperament being more balanced after a hard day on the tools as a builder. Definitely a keeper !

We all need iodine

Posted by Reviewer3102236 From Arkansas on Jan 25, 2011

Very economical; at RDA of 150 mcg, this will last almost 1 yr. However, I want to increase iodine intake to 12.5 mg/day but read that there should not be a sudden increase or there is risk of over-stimulating thyroid. It's easy to add an additional drop every week; now up to 6 drops (900 mcg). Will soon switch to a more concentrated form of iodine so doses will be smaller.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2843751 From Arkansas on Feb 14, 2011

product is effective for me. I have been able to decrease dosage. Seems to help with hair regrowth, energy, and regularity.

Great help for my Thyroid problem

Posted by Reviewer2609632 From Tennessee on Jan 13, 2012

Good taste; Helps me each day, if I miss my morning dose I begin to get weak and jittery without it. I read where the best time to take this product was when the adrenals need it, which are 7am / 11am / 3pm, so I break up my dosage so I can take this product at each of these times. It REALLY HELPS !

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2433868 From Canada on Jan 20, 2012

With a change in diet to high protein, high fat, and adding supplements, my thyroid problem has resolved. I stopped taking the dessicated natural thyroid I used for about 4 months. I continue using this iodine and expect that it is probably part of the solution to my problem.