Herbal Laxative tea

Posted by Reviewer1576762 on Nov 30, 2008

This tea works very nicely over night. I order it often. I would recommend it if you have constipation problems.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1456788 on Feb 27, 2009

This works. I have not come across anything else besides this in the market. This also does not have any side effects.

Mild and Effective.

Posted by Reviewer2687161 on Mar 15, 2010

I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone. This is a mild and effective tea.

wasdfds

Posted by Reviewer3229694 on Dec 09, 2008

good

it works

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 12, 2011

I didn't like the taste at all, but otherwise this product is just the best! It does exactly what it promises. The longer you stew the tea bag in the water the faster and the runnier results you are going to get.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1636363 on Jan 21, 2012

This laxative tea really works. My digestion has been so much better after I started using this tea, and I'm definitivly buying it again.

Triple Leaf Tea, Herbal Laxative Tea

Posted by Reviewer2529012 on Feb 21, 2012

I Love this Product....the tea is pleasant in taste, and does it's over night promise of delivery in the morning. I would recommend this Product to anyone that is in need for a "Smooth-Working" Laxative

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Sep 07, 2013

It's a senna based laxative, I liked it as it doesn't caose stomach pains and helps with bowel movements when you need some extra help

great product

Posted by Reviewer1637107 on Apr 26, 2008

this is a great tea and i really like it. as far as the taste goes it's not that great , but it is still a great tea and i will consider getting some more for myself and for my family :)

Excellent ..

Posted by Reviewer2394286 on Aug 29, 2008

I use this tea in conjunction with the "Triple leaf tea Detox"..This tea does just what it is suppose to do..I will buy this tea again in the future..I must also say that I appreciated the quick service and delivery that I received..I am happy..