tastes nice&works for the muscles

Posted by Reviewer2858808 on Jan 21, 2010

as many body builders know, twinlab is one of the top brands in the market. thanks to iherb's adventageous shipping charges i bought this broduct with the minimum cost... when it comes to the product i like to mix it with fruit juice rather than milk and tastes nice works for the muscles also.. thanks iherb

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer3210027 on Jan 19, 2010

It is the best product in Twinlab Mass products.Use shaker if you want to mix with milk.

superb price and item

Posted by Reviewer3335065 on Nov 21, 2009

it tastes good and it dissolves even very good...

Protein power and fat burn!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3357395 on Feb 06, 2012

It does the job!!!!!

This is my first protein.

Posted by Reviewer1921580 on Dec 29, 2010

I ordered it from overseas.Thanks for fast deliverry. It taste good. If It tastes with milk,you would feel drinking cocoa.

Best Of The Whey

Posted by Reviewer2334746 on Aug 31, 2009

I try a lot of whey proteins but this is the best...

A bit low protein per serve but ..

Posted by Reviewer2737644 on Jan 23, 2010

Twinlab protein powder has less protein then other protein powders BUT HAS MUCH AMINO ACID PROFILE ! Think twice !

Not sure I like it

Posted by Vancouver on Apr 13, 2012

This is the first product of this kind that I tried. Only a few days after I started using it, it occurred to me that it might be best to use a blender :) to dissolve the powder. Otherwise there are these awfully-tasting clumps of it floating in water (and the water splashes all over the counter if I try to whisk it with a fork). Actually, I found that it tastes terrible when mixed with cold water. I might be doing it wrong, but I tried mixing it with milk and with fruit smoothies, and that tasted much better, even though it still has this slightly unpleasant aftertaste.

This is a way to go!

Posted by Reviewer1697413 on Sep 29, 2009

Great taste and price. This is the only way to go for proteins at iherb.com! Highly recommend!

taste bad

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Sep 26, 2010

I picked this up as an alternate to my usual protein brand which is Jarrows. This is a little cheaper, but the taste is not very good in comparison to Jarrows. I`m switching back.