Awesome

Posted by 4886443926613410866 on Sep 05, 2012

Product got to me in 5 working days which is amazing and was exactly what I expected, awesome results and taste

Good Price (for now), decent flavor.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I do not live in the States and for some reason, iherb sells some of the more popular whey for alot more than other places but this remains reasonably priced, factoring in shipping as well. The flavor is decent enough and mixes easily. For the price, I felt I didn't have to go for other fanciful "designer" brands, even though their taste might be abit better.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1831326 on Aug 13, 2012

only concern would be that the bucket is far larger than the content inside. Could probably save a bit on plastic if they just made a smaller one--mine arrived only 2/3 full on 2 separate occasions.

Great value, taste and price

Posted by SteveWard on Jul 06, 2012

I've come to have very low expectations of the flavor of protein powder in general, but this one vastly exceeded my expectations and I will definitely order in the future.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1926812 on Jun 30, 2012

this product is probably one of the best tasting protien shakes ive had. its a good value and works well

Not sure I like it

Posted by Vancouver on Apr 13, 2012

This is the first product of this kind that I tried. Only a few days after I started using it, it occurred to me that it might be best to use a blender :) to dissolve the powder. Otherwise there are these awfully-tasting clumps of it floating in water (and the water splashes all over the counter if I try to whisk it with a fork). Actually, I found that it tastes terrible when mixed with cold water. I might be doing it wrong, but I tried mixing it with milk and with fruit smoothies, and that tasted much better, even though it still has this slightly unpleasant aftertaste.

100% Whey Protein Fuel. South Korea.

Posted by Reviewer1693603 on Apr 11, 2012

The product arrived under the 5 day estimate with shipping to South Korea. The product arrived as advertised and I am very happy with it. The price of the item and the shipping costs were the best value I could find among many online stores. I would highly recommend the product and especially iHerb for their excellent service. Great job!

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1510106 on Mar 12, 2012

Good!!

alright

Posted by JasonW on Mar 07, 2012

Seems all good ordered it for the partner and she seems to like it so ordering for myself to have a go. Bit iffy as it is only one source of protein.

Fast and cheap

Posted by Reviewer1904376 on Feb 29, 2012

All the way to South Korea for cheape than I can buy it here.