Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Twinlab Copper help stop gray.

Posted by Reviewer1805704 on Mar 28, 2008

This product works well to help stop graying of the hair. It really works. When my husband's hair starts getting too noticeably gray on the sides, he'll take one a day for a few days, to a week or so, and it stops the graying & reverts back to normal. Then it's okay for a while. Works on my hair too. I have no noticeable gray, but when I notice it, I take the copper for a while and my hair turns back to normal. Then we can stop taking it for quite a while until it starts turning gray again. It also softens coarse hair. Seems to work for us. I had read somewhere a few years ago that one of the major causes of gray hair was actually a copper deficiency. No bad side efffects for us so far and we've been doing this off & on for 2 years.

Copper keeps you young

Posted by Reviewer2508792 on May 29, 2008

I have taken copper for years since I found out that research found that a copper deficiency results in gray hair, wrinkles in the face, sagging body, varicose veins, and aortic aneurisms. I still have a lot of color in my hair at age 63, and no facial wrinkles.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Oct 25, 2008

I stumbled across an article about copper deficiency in animals causing sway back and spasm. It is similar to copper deficiency in humans. My daughter has suffered with chronic spasticity and anemia for years. She started this supplement a month ago and said how great she feels. If you take iron supplements and/or zinc, I read that you also need to take copper and at least 2 hours before or 4 hours after iron and/or zinc. I believe it! This has been a life saver!!!

This product

Posted by Reviewer1562780 on Mar 12, 2008

I take it for the integrity of skin and connective tissue, bones and the stuff that connects them. I have degenerative disease in my spinal column and I'm hoping this makes things a little more solid inside of me. Service through this company is always fast, and very accurate! It keeps me coming back as well as not being able to find other items through my pharmacy.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2131132 on Oct 24, 2007

I take copper to help me absorb iron better and this copper has helped and works great!