Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast, 18 oz (510 g)

Wonderful for my Dog

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Aug 25, 2008

I've been sprinkling 1tsp/day on my dog's food (she's about 12 lbs), and have yet to see a flea on her this summer. We take her on a lot of outings where there is serious flea potential, so the fact that she has remained flea & tick free means a lot to us, and I think that we will continue to use this product on her.

I love this yeast!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060582 on Mar 31, 2010

I have started taking this yesterday, and I can honestly say, I haven't felt that good physically in a loooooooooong time! I think I have been seriously lacking some minerals and vitamins... It gives me alot of energy and makes me feel mentally alert. I can really only recommend this product to everyone. I also think it's great that it has all these minerals and vitamins occuring naturally, although the vitamin b12 was fed to the yeast when it was growing...so I don't know how far you can call this "natural"...but I am glad they did add it because as a Vegan I need some type of b12 supplement. Well I really think you should give this product a try, by the way I don't think it tastes very good, but the effects make up for it!

Twinlab Genuine Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Jun 24, 2009

An excellent product full of nutrition, sprinkle it on your food. Also it is an excellent product to put on the fur of your cat when it has flees. Since flees avoid strong smells, the cat licks it's fur and the yest gets into the cat blood, and the flees run away. (You have to sprinkle it on your cat, andleave the cats outdoors, so the flees won't jump in your house.

Super! Lots of Vitamins and minerals and weight loss!! I like the taste too!

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Aug 22, 2008

This is a super product i use both in the morning as my "breakfast" and also in the evening as a snack...more to keep me full and full of nutrition, and i dont eat my usual cereal in the morning (which was filled w/ NO vitamins at all, just fluff)...anyway, i love this stuff, i feel like i have lost weight, and it fills me up and makes me feel like i am getting a lot of nutrition. my energy has also gone up! GET IT! I just add a large tablespoon to some water and mix it up and down it...not too bad actually. :)

"This brewer's yeast is very good stuff"

Posted by Reviewer1548229 on Oct 04, 2008

I'm on my third jar so far and let me tell you something the best brewer's yeast you can get especially for the money. I like to workout so often and this brewer's yeast has the 8 essential amino acids to build muscle, following that it has the B-vitaminals and other trace minerals you need. I like mixing this stuff with my oatmeal in the mourning and with my protein drink. The taste is not bad, along as you mix it in with something other than water.