brewers yeast

Posted by 5019681983776805855 on Jan 21, 2015

Been using this for years. It is an integral part of my cat food mix and I swear they salivate when I bring out the jar. That's high praise.

fast delivery

Posted by 4775152381943595370 on Jan 05, 2015

Only takes 1 weeks to reach Singapore by Singpost, that is consider very fast. Would purchase baby food next week.

Good

Posted by 5610794525687852423 on Dec 18, 2014

Good product. Add it to my drinks or baking. Taste is not so bitter when mixed with drinks etc

Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Dec 17, 2014

I use this in my morning juice. It does have a mild taste, which i like. I haven't not use it for very long time but i can't complain!

gd for food and beauty

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

i mix it with yogurt and apply it the mixture on face as mask, it has very gd effect on moisturising ur skin !

5* +++ for effect. 3* for taste. That makes a total of 5* ;-)

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 28, 2014

Good product, but bitter. Appreciate that it has no sweetener added, so I can choose my own or not. I mix it with cool rooibush tea and a little stevia, or some kind of fruit juice, water, spirulina, phsyllium powder, bee pollen and stevia in a blender and I have no problem swallowing it quite fast. I make sure to drink plenty of liquid after the second combo.

Well absorbed B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3207804 on May 26, 2014

I find this better than taking a B-complex - feel like a pill goes "right through me" without much effect. I dissolve 2 heaped t-spoons in 1/3 cup warm water each day (leave for 10 minutes)and knock it back. You get used to the taste (but it is horrible at first). It makes me fuller and less likely to snack in the morning. It makes my hair thick and skin in good condition - but obviously these last effects take about six months to happen.

Posted by Evandy on Dec 03, 2013

Sale más a cuenta comprar esta Levadura de Cerveza aquí, que cualquier otra en España, más cara. Ideal para ahorrar mientras cuidamos la dieta y la salud. Fortalece el cabello y lo sanea desde dentro. Contiene un montón de vitaminas que ayudan a los pacientes de Cáncer que reciben Quimioterapia. Los fortalece y disminuye sus efectos secundarios. Mezclar una cucharada sopera al día en las principales comidas, repartir dicha cantidad como convenga, pues el sabor es algo amargo. Textura en polvo, no en escamas, así que se disuelve mejor. Si te he ayudado clica en "YES". GRACIAS!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2688330 on Aug 09, 2013

I add 1 tablespoon into my green smoothie taste great!

Love this.

Posted by Reviewer2556202 on Jun 11, 2013

I cannot say whether it helps or not, but I love the flavor and knowing it is supplying natural B vitamins. Some would not like it because it is not sweet ... it does have a hint of bitterness, but I love the lift that it gives to my food, making it much more tasty.