Good value.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Feb 17, 2008

I like that this is a concentrated powder so you need less. Makes it a better value and it seems to be of good quality.

Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1463862 on Feb 24, 2008

Excellent price on excellent product

Seems to be a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2332889 on Apr 22, 2008

The packaging was excellent. I've only been using it for a few days. I'm starting to get used to the taste and using it as an additive in more and more dishes.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Apr 27, 2008

Taste wonderful mixed in shakes.

My ducklings needed extra niacin

Posted by Reviewer3205119 on May 19, 2008

This was the easiest way that I could obtain Brewer's Yeast in bulk, and the powder form was not at all clumpy and easy to mix into their food. I'll probably add the rest to baking bread and such.

good

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Mar 07, 2010

hard to mask the taste, but inexpensive and nutritious

Twinlab Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Jun 25, 2009

In my search for a natural repellant for ticks and fleas, brewers yeast was mentioned. My dogs did not have fleas when I started but now living on farm it is a good preventative. I mix 1 teaspoon in my dogs dinners at night. The dogs weigh about 50 lbs each.

i'm 'flealess' by 'bark brooks'...

Posted by Reviewer1665961 on Jul 08, 2009

great way to control fleas...hard to find-have been looking for this powder form for years !

Healthy additive

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Mar 23, 2010

This brewers yeast is ground really fine.I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I personally am used to the consistancy being a bit courser.

Twinlab Genuine Brewers Yeast 18oz

Posted by Reviewer2784713 on Dec 23, 2010

I have had better brewers yeast in the past, meaning that it didn't seem to have the same effects, feeling of well being, niacin flush etc. It is very difficult to dissolve in water and prior to taking it I have to let it set for at least an hour and fall to the bottom of the glass before stirring. I may not feel that it's as adequate as other products I've had be that may just be me, results may vary etc... Will I buy it again, doubtfully, I will probably go with what I know and get the old style of yeast that works best for me, also I will more than likely get a flaked product next time.