Good enery booster

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Feb 21, 2010

Just one tablet a day for noticeable differnce in energy level

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1654562 on Nov 07, 2010

Very good and effective product. Highly recommended.

5 Star

Posted by Reviewer2497597 on Dec 03, 2010

A much needed nutrient in our busy stress full lives.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3048973 on Nov 22, 2011

Use it to help me cope with stress. Taking 2 tabs every night. And taking 1 capsule of New Chapter Supercritical stress advantage every morning with food. Very helpful for depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I can handle stress a lot better now. But it took time before i really felt the benefits of taking this supplements. The service/shipping of iherb is excellent! Very satisfied with their service. Keep it up!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1824138 on Jan 20, 2011

good

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2763945 on Jul 12, 2013

Please never discontinue this product. It works. It helps me feel more focused and energized. I have taken B-supplements in the past to supplement my vegetarian diet but this is the first one where I can truly feel a difference. THANK YOU!

great

Posted by Reviewer1049960 on Jan 06, 2011

great product

mixed feelings

Posted by 5406738091828943533 on Oct 31, 2014

I like the effect of this product. the ratios are very good for the adrenal fatigue i'm suffering from. But, there's something about the capsule itself that i don't particulary care for, it's kind of robust, thick and tough. not really sure but all i know is that after a few days i didn't feel like taking them anymore and switched to solgar b-complex 100', adding vitamin c and additional pantothenic acid to the mix. now i'm happy

Always great!

Posted by Reviewer2886188 on Jun 27, 2009

I have been using this dosage by Twinlabs for many years. If I lapse a bit of time and take a quick drugstore substitute I can feel the difference. I good tablet, and easy to swallow, although large.

great deal

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Sep 02, 2008

I've been using this for awhile because it's a great deal.