Great stuff for T

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on Aug 17, 2011

Took 4 a day for 1 month, along with stinging nettle and DIM. Free test: From 10.9 to 20.9 Total test: From 3.30 to 6.7 Truly amazing!

A Solid Four-Star Product

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 27, 2012

I like Universal Nutrition's products in general and N1-T, Natural Testosterone Supplement is no exception. The formula seems thoughtfully designed, though I'm suspicious that the average user can expect "to nearly double testosterone", as the manufacturer claims. Tribulus (protodioscin) does mimic Luteinizing hormone (LH), which in turn stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone in the testes. However, indipendent clinical trials of Tribulus and its effects on human testosterone have shown mixed results. Other (probably) effective ingredients include avena (avenacosides A & B) and "patented longjack (Eurypeptides)", though it's beyond me what "patented" longjack means. While I like this product, I give it four stars and not five because, to me, the price is a bit too high, and I'd also like to see a few other ingredients added to this formula, like Maca or Mucuna pruriens.

Less Fatigue

Posted by SoulFisher on Apr 08, 2016

I am new to testosterone supplements. I am on my third day of the bottle and I already noticed increased focus and less muscle fatigue in the gym.. maybe due to quicker recovery. My appetite has decreased except for back day and leg day I devour what's in front of me. If the affect keeps going this way I will definitely cycle it again through the year.

crazy libido

Posted by 5513407074386391618 on Jun 21, 2016

i liked it

A good product

Posted by 5667918928161710989 on Oct 01, 2013

A good product. Good quality. Nice work. I will recommend to all. Excellent service and fast delivery.

N1-T

Posted by Reviewer1591492 on Dec 01, 2011

Just started to use, but already feel the effect. Good

Gives energy ans dtrength boost

Posted by 4692380374882023604 on Sep 23, 2012

Good product

very good

Posted by 5601559968808637457 on Feb 27, 2015

I like it . good testostérone booster .

great!!

Posted by Reviewer3143438 on Oct 21, 2011

great!!

Great service of I-Herb, but product is average

Posted by 5255737867724800204 on Feb 13, 2014

I’m taking it almost for 2 weeks and still isn’t recognize any noticeable improve neither in performance nor in libido. Average product.