Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by 5042742982632338059 on Jul 21, 2012

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

high energy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1335006 From Idaho on Jul 31, 2012

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3119843 on Oct 11, 2012

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

I love this green powder

Posted by zestylemon From Finland on Mar 15, 2014

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

Increases my energy

Posted by Reviewer1486887 From Ireland on Mar 23, 2011

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »