お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.1, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by 5042742982632338059 on Jul 21, 2012

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

high energy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1335006 on Jul 31, 2012

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3119843 on Oct 11, 2012

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

I love this green powder

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 15, 2014

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »