Contains high amount of Arsenic

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jul 14, 2013

I noticed from consumer Report July 12, 2013, that Green Vibrance contained highest level of Arsenic. The amount of Arsenic in Green Vibrance is by factors higher than in any other tested green products. FDP proposed to limit Arsenic to 10 ppm in apple juice. Green Vibrance contains 4-8 times that much of Arsenic per serving scope. I had several kg Green Vibrance in my store which I through away upon reading the Conumer Report from july 12. 2013.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is pretty comprehensive and covers a wide range of healthy food. One of the first things that I like about this product is that it lists all ingredients in their exact weight. Many green food blends do not do it as they are afraid of competitor copying the formula or try to introduce pixel dust into it (for example, adding 1 mg of ingredient in a undisclosed mixture so that they can write the name of the ingredient list). Let’s look at the long ingredient list! There is about 55% green blend here. Most of them are juices so you actually get more nutrients per mg. Most are organic as well. There is 3 mg of Alaria here (not sure if it helps). There are 700 mg of lecithin and quite a lot of fibers which is often considered as cheap fillers. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money. For the antioxidants, it is quite a nice combination that covers different areas though it is somewhat low in weight. The other benefits of these antioxidants may not work at this dose but it can even do its job as an antioxidant. There are quite a good support for liver, one of the most important organs that has to deal with the daily toxins in the food and environment. There are significant amount of adaptogens and immune support. It is also nice that there are 25 billion of probiotics though it is at date of manufacture so some will probably die over time. The enzyme complexes are pretty low in activity but there isn’t much to digest or breakdown. There are quite generous amount of food based minerals and Vitamin D. As for the tonics, they are very low in weight as well. There are 2mg of cayenne pepper when people are taking a capsule of 500mg of cayenne. Overall if you ignore those with low weight, you still end up with 40-50 health enhancing food/extracts! The taste is quite light and palatable for beginner. Once you get used to it, you will find that you actually crave for it! (at least in my case). The powder mixes easily with water. This is probably the best for those who do not take additional supplements/green food blend. One scoop in the morning should help to jumpstart the day. Pricewise, it is not expensive, considering that it costs about $1 per scoop and it can replace your morning coffee etc. Buy the larger container to save a bit more! Check out my page for more reviews!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, 60 Day Supply

Posted by Reviewer1934004 on Jul 08, 2008

I have been using this product for over 2 years. I honestly belief that it's one of the best products I've ever used. I'm diabetic, was losing my teeth, my gums were very weak. Now I have no more problems with either one. I have more energy to do exercise and recover faster. I just love this product.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2852126 on Feb 10, 2010

I have been taking this product for the last few weeks and I have noticed a change in my energy level which has increased tremendously and as well I just received the results from blood work taken after 10 days on this product and the results were outstanding. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve there nutritional intake. I mix the power in a smoothly every morning which hides the terrible flavor that the powder has when just mixed with water or even juice. Buy the two months supply to offset the high cost of this supplement.

Drink it up

Posted by Reviewer1877975 on May 17, 2010

I've been drinking green powdered drinks since the begining of the year, I started with Trader Joe's Super Green Drink Powder and needed to replace my empty container when I decided to do some research on other similar products out there. After alot of reading I discovered that not all green powdered drinks are the same, some contain fillers for bulk, some are grass heavy, some have lower quality ingredients. This blend is a well rounded powder with quality ingredients at a fair price. It tastes good and I feel good. Try it for a couple months and see for your self.

This about covers it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1990583 on Sep 12, 2006

Green Vibrance is awesome, by far the most complete greens superfood I've seen and I've checked them out! I buy a bunch of those Vitamin Waters, one for each day, take a couple sips out, then put the serving of Green Vibrance in and shake it up... it tastes great! I actually look forward to doing this for myself every day! No idea what it tastes like with water.

it has organic arsenic... there is a difference

Posted by Reviewer2462820 on Apr 08, 2015

customers need to do their research. organic arsenic exists also in seafood. organic arsenic is not processed in our bodies like INORGANIC arsenic. inorganic arsenic is deadly.

Best green supplement I've foud

Posted by Reviewer1931791 on Dec 16, 2009

I've compared the ingredient list of many green supplements. Green Vibrance definitely offers the most value for the punch. It has twice the concentration of many important ingredients compared to competitors. Great range of "superfoods." Good stuff. Great value at iHerb's prices, esp. in the larger sizes.

Took a little getting used to...

Posted by Reviewer3088299 on Apr 05, 2010

But we did it and it was worth it. We put it in a fruit smoothy (just fruit in the vita-mix) and we don't even notice the taste anymore. Love the nutritional benefits. Excellent product!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer3083301 on Aug 09, 2008

My daughter and son-in-law introduced me to this product. My daughter said her hair dresser wanted to know what she was taking as her hair had improved so much. At that time my hair was thinning because of much stress due to health problems. I started to take Green Vibrance also. Soon I saw a lot of new growth along the forehead! I was delighted! I feel better taking this product and my hair stopped falling out at such a rapid pace, while the new hair growth just continued. I am a happy camper!