Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.1, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance - The Rolls Royce of green drinks!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This must be the Rolls Royce of green drinks! Just look at the ingredients ... it has everything from the ground up! Veggies, fruits, mushrooms, sprouts, probiotics, algaes, chlorellas, spirulinas, berries, resveratrols... everything! I recently found this when a friend asked "Do you know Vibrant Health greens?". I didn't, but I reseached and I was amazed! This now is my standard green drink. If you are not comfortable with the price, look at the weight. This is 2x your regular monthly green powder drink. So, its just about the same in price, but a lot bigger in nutrients. NOTE -- refrigirate, or put in freezer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Ingredients are awesome

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

I really wanted this to work for me. I had felt awful for months and this is full of good stuff. I tried it three times and was very sick afterwards each time. The day after I tried it for the third time, my rheumatologist said it looked like I had lupus. Green Vibrance has alfalfa, and I am one of those who finds alfalfa to be a significant trigger. This isn't for everyone!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1701508 on Oct 11, 2007

Mixing Green Vibrance with my protein mix every morning keeps me going, even during the most hectic of times when I don't pay a lot of attention to my nutritional needs.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3358338 on Sep 05, 2008

Green Vibrance is the real deal, a very good product. Be careful if you are sensitive to stimulants. There is some green tea extract and some other uppers in there that may keep you awake if you are already have other sources of caffeine, ect... Enjoy