Too green for me.

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

I know this is supposed to be super-good for me, but I can't take the taste. Very strong even when I mix it with my fruits smoothie in the mornings. will not purchase again

My product was shipped to the wrong person...

Posted by drmaiysha on Jan 01, 2009

The Green Vibrance is usually great! However, this order, my product was shipped to the wrong person (a previous client that has passes on) and when I contacted customer service they refused to investigate, reship or even refund my money, and wanted me to contact my deceased client family to see if I could recover the product myself. Come on! ...Now I've flushed $66 down the drain b/c I never received my product, and it will most likely not go to use. I"m sad b/c this seemed like such a great company, but I feel I'm going to have to find somewhere else to purchase my Green Vibrance...and refer my clients.

Great ingredients except for adaptogens

Posted by 5067788352483959491 on Apr 10, 2016

We overall like this product a lot but I don't like the adaptogen ingredients. We don't need to be wired up every day with eleuterococcus and other adaptogens as it actually exhausts adrenal glands and once off the product - tiredness ensues. It's like taking natural but a drug. I really wish they made this product without the adaptogens as an option because the rest of ingRedients are great, esPecially love the addition of the probiotics.

Not Vegetarian

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010

Green Vibrance contains Vitamin D3 which comes from Lanolin (from sheep’s wool). Not vegetarian and not vegan.

Bad service

Posted by Reviewer2406860 on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered this item 4,5 weeks ago- still waiting. After several emails- reply is standard, no answers to my questions. Looks like they dont hold any responsibility for it jast taking money!!

best of all

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on May 01, 2012

been taking this regularly for a long time, fit as ever !

Awake and Alert!

Posted by Reviewer2563783 on Dec 29, 2011

After taking Vibrant Health for a few short days I noticed the difference in a HUGE way. Woke up feeling refreshed and alert, which was a big change. My diet was lacking in a lot of areas and this product seems to have filled the gaps and given me a REAL boost in overall wellbeing! Big claim I know, but it seems to have helped!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on Jan 01, 2012

excellent!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1570634 on Jan 27, 2012

I Have been ordering this product online for quite a few years. It is always an easy online experience and I ALWAYS receive my product within a few days. Thank you very much.

I am so happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer1113432 on Feb 04, 2012

Natural, organic, no additives. No sugars, no xylitol, no stevia. And that is what I like, so then I have a choice of if I want to sweeten it and if so, what with. Tastes fine, very balanced ingredients and makes me feel great!