Too green for me.

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

I know this is supposed to be super-good for me, but I can't take the taste. Very strong even when I mix it with my fruits smoothie in the mornings. will not purchase again

Bad service

Posted by Reviewer2406860 on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered this item 4,5 weeks ago- still waiting. After several emails- reply is standard, no answers to my questions. Looks like they dont hold any responsibility for it jast taking money!!

My product was shipped to the wrong person...

Posted by drmaiysha on Jan 01, 2009

The Green Vibrance is usually great! However, this order, my product was shipped to the wrong person (a previous client that has passes on) and when I contacted customer service they refused to investigate, reship or even refund my money, and wanted me to contact my deceased client family to see if I could recover the product myself. Come on! ...Now I've flushed $66 down the drain b/c I never received my product, and it will most likely not go to use. I"m sad b/c this seemed like such a great company, but I feel I'm going to have to find somewhere else to purchase my Green Vibrance...and refer my clients.

Vibrant Health

Posted by Reviewer1910701 on Jan 02, 2009

Is great!

Vibrant health Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 24, 2009

Great product. Fast shipping to Oz. I have more energy, don`t feel like overeating anymore. Very balancing to the system.

vibrant greens!

Posted by Reviewer1068336 on Jan 28, 2009

i love this supplement. gives me a lot of energy!!

Enjoying this product

Posted by Reviewer1655741 on Feb 09, 2009

i have thoroughly enjoyed taking this product. my family and i have found it to be an excellent healthy additive to our smoothies.

best greens on the market

Posted by Reviewer2034825 on Feb 10, 2009

it has been the best fruit/vegetable supplement on the market for years. but on top of that they are constantly improving the formula to make it better based on new research. i usually mix this with fruit juice right before lunch and it keeps me going all day. i look forward to my greens :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on May 10, 2009

excellent product , but expensive

great product

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 09, 2009

I mix it in my vanilla shake protein drink and I feel healthy and strong and full of energy....